Wyze Cam features with 1080P Full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). works with 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi).
The motion tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Operating system supports iOS 8.0 and Android 5.0 or later. The night vision has four infrared LEDs 850 Nm with IR cut filter and illuminates up to 29.6 feet.
8 Reason Why You Need Wyze Cam
- Get alerted instantly – Wyze Cam Pan automatically records a 12-second Event Video when it detects motion or sounds. Turn on push notifications to stay on top of things without having to constantly monitor the app.
- Free, rolling 14-day cloud storage – Event Videos are securely uploaded to the AWS cloud via end-to-end encryption and are accessible for 14 days – no subscription or monthly fees required. Use the Wyze app (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras.
- Continuous recording with local storage – Wyze Cam Pan supports local storage of recordings to a micro SD card (sold separately).
- Play back videos with your Wyze app to solve life’s mysteries.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required.
- Image sensor type: CMOS sensor.
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant: ask your voice assistant to show your front door, kids room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam.
- Smart sound recognition – Wyze Cam recognizes the unique sounds of smoke alarms and CO monitors and alerts you to these specific emergencies. Field of view: 114 degrees.
With the 8 great features, Wyze cam would help you to set up a reliable home security surveillance for your home or business premise.